Specializing in Nonprofit Accounting Services and Tax Compliance
As a nonprofit organization, you face unique challenges that for-profit businesses don’t, such as the annual submission of Form 990, compliance with (OMB) Circular A-133 requirements or paying taxes on unrelated business income. That’s why it pays to have a dedicated team of tax and accounting professionals that specializes in nonprofit accounting and tax compliance on your side.
Make Us Your Go-to for Outsourced Nonprofit Accounting Services.
Using state-of-the-art technology designed for nonprofits, as well as effective communication and proactive tax planning techniques, we make sure that every financial decision you undertake complies with your organization’s bylaws, maximizes your existing funding sources, and reduces costs. Whether you’re an established nonprofit organization, association, foundation, charity, or other service organization or are just getting started turning your idea into reality, we can help.
Here’s what else we do for you:
- Conduct annual audits
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Submit annual Forms 990 and 990-T
- Prepare supporting documents (income, program and functional expenses, balance sheets, revenue support schedules)
- Comply with state laws affecting nonprofits
- Apply for tax-exempt status under (Section 501(c)(3) - including filing Form 1023
Isn't It Time You Turned Your Struggling Nonprofit Into a Thriving Organization?
If you’re ready to take your nonprofit to the next level, fill out the contact form today to get started. What do you have to lose?